Mining Pool Changelog
- Updated base image to use latest node.js version for security and performance improvements
- Updated tailwind and radix dependencies.
- Added banner to show that notifications are temporarily unavailable for switch.
- Improved mobile responsiveness for LTC & DOGE wallet pages.
- Fixed missing watcher link widgets.
- Updated documentation links to new documentation hub (docs.luxor.tech).
- Fixed bug where entering profile emails in uppercase prevents subaccount delegation.
- Fixed banner for disabling switch notification.
- Added maintenance page.
- Updated delete subaccount warning message to "Any outstanding funds, all history and all subaccount referrals code will be deleted."
- Added second threshold option to manage DOGE payments.
- New UI design and table for miners page.
- Updated "Create New Wallet Address" text to "Add Wallet."
- Fixed wallet deletion when having read-only access to a subaccount.
- Fixed API Keys not loading issue.
- Added space between the icon and the word Catalyst.
- Fixed Catalyst score table not displaying LTC earnings vs DOGE earnings.
- Enabled Catalyst for LTC & DOGE.
- Added new LTC/Doge Pool
- Added LTC/Doge Stratum:
- Added ability to set up ya Litecoin wallet and/or Dogecoin wallet. This is for merged mining.
- Added payment split for configuring/splitting LTC payments and DOGE payments on up to 5 wallets per coin.
- Added delete all dead workers at once capability.
- Fixed Update rights on subaccount.
- Removed worker tags creation in watcher-links.
- Improved our Wallet Address checker, some address type validation would fail.
- Added icon to indicate percentage wallet split is valid for LTC & Doge.
- Disabled Tag creation available in watcher-links.
- Fixed error icon only appearing in one input instead of all of them when percentage is not 100%.
- Fixed nameplate and uplift values that become 0 on Reports page.
- Fixed issue where the miner model search stops working.
- Fixed checkbox values that didn't persist on Reports page.
- Fixed reload issue on worker section when selecting miner-models.
- Removed inactive workers from miner list CSV.
- Fixed issue where user is not updated in miner model bulk upload when switching user.
- Increased number of returned rows when obtaining list of miners for bulk miner model update.
- Fixed hashrate graph not showing on workers section in mobile.
- Allowed enabling notifications for the first time with the least available threshold.
- Added a new feature flag
- Added tooltip to uptime column in the revenue history table.
- Added miner model dropdown for selecting the miner models.
- Add new Reports page/tab on Miners Dashboard.
- Updated pagination mode from arrow buttons to numbered buttons at Operator Table
orderBy: ID_ASCto miners query.
- Fixed toggle assign and unassign miner model of a worker (single worker item).
- Fixed issue where inactive workers for more than 30 days are shown in worker details.
- Changed Luxor logo if an operator is currently logged in.
- Realigned remove button at Workers Summary table.
- Improved UX of Operator Invite forms.
- Updated the
Permission Access Overviewlist to show the owner of the account first before other profiles.
- Fixed tooltips in operator KPI cards.
- Fixed typo in subaccount deletion modal and added more translations.
- Fixed sorting bug in the operator dashboard tables.
- Increased rows returned on hashrate score history table.
- Fixed CSS on account/subaccounts list. This was to solve overflowing of its parent, which was causing overlapping to occur when when content was below it.
- Fixed Delegate Modal loading spinner issue.
- Added uptime column for
- Added an
Update emailbutton to the Profile page to open a modal for transferring account ownership.
- Added a confirmation modal to the Profile page, requiring users to fill out their password and/or 2FA before transferring account ownership.
- Added a subaccount delegation modal which can be accessed by clicking on a Delegation icon on the Subaccount page.
- Added form to fill in the data about a profile a user decides to send the access to.
- Removed Switch Account button from Subaccount page.
- Enforced password policy requirements on registration, forgotten password, and update password. Credentials must be between 8 and 64 characters, use at least one special character, be non-context specific and be non commonly used.
- Improved Operator Dashboard translations.
- Made the row of Worker Summary table clickable.
- Updated all monorepo dependencies and packages.
- Fixed operator client list revoke/reject modal never closing.
- Fixed worker tag filter to no longer select all tags by default.
- Added feature to allow users to delete subaccounts.
- Added tag system feature for miners/workers.
- Changed chart scale and sorted tooltip entries by hashrate for operator.
- Removed Luxor name from Equi Switch banner.
- Fixed modal positioning issue.
- Resolved bug on coin switcher returning to previous coin when trying to change it.
- Allowed a switch automatically to BTC wallet when being on Equihash Switch.
- Removed redirect when changing selected Coin.
- Fixed unhandled data in Hashrate overview chart on the operator dashboard.
last_share_timecolumn in the operator workers table.
- Added feature to enable operators invite users to join their client list.
- Added feature to send emails to non-luxor users when an operator sends them an invite.
- Updated mobile responsiveness for hashrate chart.
- Updated feature on operator dashboard that allows clients grant access to operators.
- Fixed bug where the name of a client is undefined in the operator dashboard.
error 500upon selecting
EQUIon operator accounts.
- Made worker row is now clickable to expand in the Operator Miners Table.
- Updated tooltip formats for pps and uplift charts.
- Fixed USD uplift format to USD currency.
- Fixed EQUI mined revenue displayed unit on mining overview from EQUI to BTC.
- Fixed bug where profiles with read access to a subaccount show success notification when split percentage values are updated.
- Made switch UI fixes to fix revenue cards queries.
- Added screen for when watcher link token is invalid.
- Enabled decimal numbers in Split Percentage input field.
- Fixed Wallet page loading issue. Moved wallet modal to separate query.
- Fixed padding bug for mobile screens in the Notifications page.
- Fixed typo in Spanish translation on Mining Overview page.
- Fixed a bug that locks wallets when address name is updated.
- Fixed sorting of hashrate in operator workers table
- Released Operator dashboard v1.
- Added disclaimer for wallet/payment freeze.
- Updated button and notification texts in the Wallets page.
- Changed spinner to always show in wallet split input component.
- Implemented new success notification for wallet split update.
- Made change to prevent users from deleting wallet addresses with split percentages greater than 0.
- Fixed a bug that locks wallets when address name is updated.
- Fixed styles for scrollbar.
- Added support for read only API keys.
- Implemented payment splitting.
- Implemented feature for creating, updating, deleting wallet addresses.
- Displayed wallet addresses only based on the coin selected.
- Fixed a Miners List Loading Error (fix miner list loading with same key and filter).
- Fixed adding watcher link not matching selected coin.
- Added USD Price to Transactions Table / Endpoint.
- Updated notifications labels.
- Changed notifications thresholds order from DESC to ASC.
- Fixed broken watcher links after search and page refresh.
- Fixed long wallet address layout spacing.
- Implemented Notification settings.
- Added API documentation button.
- Updated pagination limits for page account/subaccounts and
- Fixed invalid ARRR address via custom address validator.
- Fixed bug where changing subaccounts and coins through their dropdowns did not close their dropdowns.
- Fixed 2FA-QR mismatch due to Relay caching.