- Added beta support for S21 models with BHB68603 hashboards.
- Added initial support for
0xc1power supply support.
- Added resetbutton command to reset the miner configuration to defaults.
- Updated max temperature range for S19 models to 75C.
- Updated the "5s" hashrate fields to use nominal hashrate instead.
- Added support to create mixed frequency profiles on profilenew.
- Hide the init banner when curtailment happens during system initialization.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the miner to hang on wakeup after a curtailment event triggered during initialization.
- Added additional unit testing on initialization function.
- Added v1 for cold boot when temperature sensors read negative temperatures. Additionally, altered the initialization sequence for cold start.
- Updated fan tuple to a proper struct and added fan
connectorfield to API.
- Avoid draining unexpected command in
read_pll_register. The main loop is responsible for it.
- Fixed drain command input buffer on unexpected command bytes.
- Refactored pin number functions out of CPUinfo.
- Don't fatally exit when PSU protocol comes back as
- Added multi-platform support for lux-update.
- Added resetconfig command, to clear the luxminer and network configuration.
- Added optional parameters (voltage_step & frequency_step) to curtail wakeup for custom curtailment sequence.
- Added automatic reboot of hashboards after 5 consecutive failed hashboard restarts or other stage 2 failures like hashboard overtemp. Second stage reboots are applied using 5m, 10m, 30m, 60m and 120m intervals.
- UI: Updated profile select component, now contains 3 tabs to segregate default and user-generated profiles.
- UI: Updated startup banner to use
SystemStatusinstead of a fixed amount of time for T19, vanilla S19 and S19 Pro models.
- UI: Added export button for current logs and add IP to file name.
- Fixed PIC delay waiting for bootloader to initialize.
- Fixed "Failed to start hashboard 5 times in a row" showed even when no such error occurred.
- Fixed a bug that wrongly cleared the "non-hashing" timer.
- UI: Fixed incorrect delete button display, now we only show delete button on user-generated profiles.
- UI: Fixed Power Mode to LED label.
- UI: Fixed scroll to top when navigating between pages.
- UI: Fixed automatic update toggle behavior.
- UI: Added network configuration page to allow users to configure their network settings (DHCP & Static IP).
- UI: Show fan speed setting when opting for manual fans.
- UI: Migrated out of NX to prefer using Vite frontend tooling.
- UI: Deprecated stitches.dev in favor of Tailwind + CVA for styling.
- UI: Optimised network calls to avoid unnecessary calls to the backend and reduce network traffic.
- Update automatic build to omit 8MB of unused binary from bbb-rootfs.tar.gz
- Fixed a rare bug that caused jobs to be wasted when manually switching pool priority.
- Fixed null response on
5s_GHSfield on summary endpoint.
- Improved voltage ramp, fixing an issue where the voltage ramp would fail occassionaly preventing the miner from reaching the target settings.
- Avoid using SD partitions that are too small for storing logs.
- Fixed a bug that caused to initialize the power supply during curtailment while checking if the pools were active.
- Added support for Bitmain Antminer T19 models.
- Improved netset command to allow users to configure hostname. Additionally, added validation checks for IP address, netmask, gateway and DNS.
- Improved error handling on HTTP layer.
IsDynamicfield to profiles and profileget commands.
SystemStatusfield to config API command.
- Avoid not hashing reboots before system init.
- Added an extra check to remove legacy built-in profiles wrongly marked as user-created.
- Fixed math of rejected/stale percent to use share difficulty instead of share counts.
- Demoted some logging from debug to trace to reduce log size at debug level.
- Added extra initialzation delay for Bitmain S19k Pro stability.
- Added support and initialization for S19k Pro: BHB56902.
- Introduced Smart Pool Switching. In case of primary pool disconnect, firmware will evaluate when it's safe to reconnect back to primary. Previously, LuxMiner would keep mining on secondary pool until LuxMiner was restarted.
- Added dynamic profiles support.
- Added profileget command.
- Added poolopts and pooloptsset commands.
- Clean up power supply detection and make more resilient to intermittent failures.
- Major rewrite of the PSU I2C code. All reads and writes have been wrapped in retry block. In some cases, as appropriate, sets of those blocks have been wrapped in retries.
- Better handling of edge case when voltage ramp gets stuck.
- Added estimated
Hashrateon profiles command.
- Improved per-chip frequency checks.
min_voltageif the voltage step is out of bounds on dynamic profiles.
- Fix thread-unsafe bug on board restart.
- Fixed Stratum backoff delay math and send a
CleanJobsafter a pool disconnect.
IsUserShutdownfield to devs command.
session_idrequirement to tempctrlset command.
- Added enableboard & disableboard commands.
- Added specific reboot handling for asic init failure.
- Added support for power supply type 0x75.
- UI: Added Board Temp labels.
- UI: Added
- UI: Added option to create/delete custom profiles.
- UI: Added option to turn on/off a hashboard.
- UI: Added IP address to page title.
- UI: Allow ATM empty min-profile.
- UI: Added hover state to temp sensor graph legend.
- Fixed misidentification of pro/vanilla serial numbers.
- UI: Fixed ATM form when min-profile is empty.
- UI: Fixed ControlBoard brand display for amlogic.
- UI: Fixed profiles sorting by frequency.
- UI: Fixed issue with the first chip in the profile page showed incorrect values.
- Added Amlogic control board support to Luxminer and remote install capability.
- Added support for Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro+ miner with board type BHB42612.
- Added S19j Pro - like vanilla BHB42801 and BHB42831 with 14-17V PSU.
- Extended S19Vanilla/Pro S/N to add support for newer style S19s.
- Improved UBI attach process for Xilinx remote install.
- Improved Xilinx remote install to clear tmp/userland directory.
- Chips without a hashcount are now reported with zero score.
- UI: Added BHB board type.
- UI: Added new Hashrate values in the timeseries graph.
- Add limit to the number of failed voltage reads and check voltage read based on miner limits.
- Discard first bogus reading after ramp.
- Return error on initialization if the enumeration returns no chips.
- UI: Fixed download file name.
- New and more networking script to handle DHCP and Static IP configurations.
- Added check for 0x78 and 0x76 PSUs.
- Added constraint to ATM max_profile, it cannot be unbounded.
- Updated minimum ATM temperature to 1C.
restartoption to netset command.
- Send a
PowerOffwhen the initialization fails.
- UI: Added new chip color scheme for health checker.
- UI: Introduced ATM user-interface.
- UI: Added sensor temps on dashboard timeseries graph.
- UI: Added refresh when new version is available.
- Removed unneeded edge pin call on ipscan.
- Fixed profileset not being recognized on ATM.