Unleash the potential of your mining fleet with Luxor Firmware, also known as LuxOS. Designed to optimize the performance of your ASIC miners, Luxor Firmware allows users to overclock, underclock and fine-tune their operations to maximize both hashrate and efficiency. Luxor Firmware is North’s America’s first aftermarket Antminer Firmware, supporting a wide range of Antminer models running on Bitmain Firmware.
What sets LuxOS apart? It's the only ASIC firmware developed, owned, and maintained by a U.S.-based company. Constructed from the ground up in Rust, we've developed an original, no forks, no white labels, proprietary IP solution from the ground up.
- Chip health-checker. We monitor the hashes coming from the chips and identify any that are not performing to spec.
- Robust API features for checking miner internal state. Hashing performance, temperatures, network state, etc.
- 45+ API commands with full documentation and technical support. Implement your own custom use case - heat your pool to target temperature, integrate with your solar installation be creative.
- Customizable performance profiles for any market condition.
- Curtailment function. Demand response functionality for large operators (or even small ones).
- Temperature-aware tuner. LuxOS tunes down to a lower performance profile rather than shutting down the miner in high heat. Jumps to higher profile if temperature envelope permits.
- Over/underclocking readily supported via API via profiles shipped with LuxOS.