Luxor RFQ Changelog
- Added Counter-Offer feature which allow for counter-parties to negotiate pricing directly on the platform.
- Released RFQ edition , now you can update your RFQs instead of cancelling and opening a new one.
- Released the ability for users to enable or disable notifications.
- Added average hashrate field for Used machines RFQ.
- Fixed loading spinner not resolving.
- Improved error message when user doesn't have a risk limit set to sell.
- Fixed issue on WTS Used miners not able to complete the create workflow.
- Expanded payment options, users now conveniently pay using USDT, USDC (ETH and Tron networks with immediate confirmation), or Bank Wire.
- Users can now pay in multiple currencies and do test payments if desired natively on the app.
- Created two notifications stream to split between
USEDand NEW machines.
- Fix watcher-link empty field on rfq-create (in addition to one for response-create).
- Made average_hashrate on WTB RFQ optional.
- Fixed unclickable accept button for USED RFQs.
- Fixed translation interpolation didn't render correctly.
- Fixed message on Sell modal between risk category and approved users.
- Welcome mobile support. Add responsiveness to all pages and components of RFQ.
- Added Chinese and Spanish language support to help non native speakers interact seamlessly with the platform.
- Add pop-up that shows a break-down of machines for by Hahsrate RFQs that have mix batch of units.
- Update confirmation message on WTB Ask modal.
- Automatically cancel pending responses when an RFQ is cancelled or expires. This helps free up risk exposure for sellers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Trade History tab not to render for some users.
- Do not close partial matched RFQs. Instead, the RFQ stays open for Bids/Asks for the remaining quantity requested.
- Add Chinese RFQ link to Telegram notifications for easier access for Chinese users.
- Moved the Bid / Ask counter to the main table row. Easier for users to visualize activity on each RFQ without having to expand each row.
- Added current and max risk exposure in settings page.
- Added WTS RFQs to closed RFQs page.
- Fixed table flickering issue on scroll
- Fixed clearing price not computed properly on some WTS RFQs edge cases.
- Fixed showing Bid one WTS RFQs answers when it should show Ask.
- Fixed price per TH in Emails and Telegram notifications for closed RFQs.
- Added WTS RFQs. Now sellers can submit their inventory for sale and get bids by different buyers.
- Added ability to reject an RFQ answer with a reason for the counterparty to improve his Bid / Ask. The counterparty gets notified of the rejection reason.
- Added price per TH alongside clearing price for closed deals.
- Added pricing summary with and without RFQ fees in RFQ response builder.
- Add current and next fee tiers in settings dashboard.
- Add RFQ by Type filter (WTB / WTS) and ability to clear filters.
- Added company management functionality to invite collaborators with view or view & trade permissions.
- Added support and FAQs link in help page.
- Added support for mixed-batch (multi-model), now vendors can specify the breakdown of machines when bidding a mixed batch.
- Fixed risk exposure calculation when updating an RFQ. Previously the current and the updated RFQ counted towards the seller risk threshold, double-counting the exposure.
- Fixed invite to company email link. Previously the invite link did not redirect to RFQ.
- Fixed bug where if user did not select expiration for their RFQ response it would be changed to
- Fixed Trading History tab not populating with previous RFQs submitted by the user.
- Luxor ASIC RFQ Public Release v1.0.
- Ability to create and submit RFQs to multiple sellers.
- Real-time tracking of RFQ status and responses.
- Integration with Luxor Logistics for secure transactions and shipping.
- Customizable RFQ template to specify desired hardware specifications, and quantities.
- Transparent and tiered fee system allows buyers and sellers to clearly understand the fees associated with using the platform.
- Stay informed of market activity, receive notifications via email and/or in-app.